This cruelty-free Golden Orange Eri Silk Scarf is environmentally friendly and good for the skin. Added to this it’s beautifully hand painted with Fish Motif Madhubani Art by women entrepreneurs of Rural Odisha. Its thermal property keeps you warm in winter n cool in summer.
1. 100% Pure Wild/Eri Peace Silk
2. Handwoven and Handpainted with Madhubani Art, originated in the state of Bihar, India.
3. Good for the skin. It has thermal properties.
4. Directly Sourced from Weavers in Rural Odisha
5. Size Dimensions: Length- 175 cm*Width- 50 cm
Hand/Machine wash with cold/warm water
Use mild eco-friendly detergent
Hang to dry
Light iron inside out
It’ll shine for years to come
Pls visit our shop to explore many more designs:
Favorite our shop to get regular updates.
We are always eager to improve our products and services according to our customer’s need.
So we would really appreciate your feedback/suggestions.
Follow us to be a part of our freedom journey.
WhatsApp @ 609-4554973
THANK SO MUCH YOU FOR VISITING OUR SHOP.