This beautiful Yellow Pure Organic Linen Cotton Scarf is hand-woven and hand-painted with Madhuvani Fish Motifs, a popular art form of Bihar, an eastern Indian state.
Linen is considered to be the strongest of all natural fibers, and it’s even been found to get stronger with washes! It has been dated back to 8000 BC and in ancient Egypt it was used as currency, demonstrating it’s strong and sturdy nature. This means that linen clothing will last for many Summer seasons to come, making it a perfect addition to any conscious, capsule wardrobe.
1. 65% Pure Organic Linen 35% Pure Organic Cotton
2. Hand-dyed with chemical-free vegetable/herbal dye
3. Size: 70cm*200cm with open fringe
4: Weight: 125 gm
At a glance the benefits of linen are:
1. Durability, linen is 30% stronger than cotton
2. Extremely absorbent
5. Structurally sound fiber so products keep their shape
6. Environmentally friendly – the flax plant requires less water and chemicals to be cultivated.
Hand/Machine wash with cold/warm water
Use mild eco-friendly detergent
Hang to dry
Light iron inside out
It’ll shine for years to come
Pls visit our shop to explore many more designs:
Favorite our shop to get regular updates.
We are always eager to improve our products and services according to our customer’s need.
So we would really appreciate your feedback/suggestions.
Follow us to be a part of our freedom journey.
WhatsApp @ 609-4554973
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING OUR SHOP OUR SHOP.